You might notice that:
- I like to chat with my friends and grown ups, and tell them what I know about the things they talk about.
- I can tell you what I know about things I like to play with or things that I like to do. I ask grown ups and my friends questions to find out more about the things I like.
- I can help my friends to be friends again when they fall out or are cross with each other.
- I can tell my friends and grown ups what I need, what I want, what I like to do and if I like or don’t like something.
- I can tell you what I like to do and what I am good at doing, like drawing or running.
- I know that if I take my friend’s toy or shout at them they might get upset or cross. When I make my friend upset or cross I might get upset too, or I might try to give them a hug.
- I know what I should do to help me and my friends share things, keep safe and be happy.
- I am beginning to be able to tell my friends what they could do to help me if they take my toys or make me upset or cross.
How you can help me learn:
- When we go to the park ask me what we can do there or what things we see growing there.
- Let me tell you how you can help me when I’m making something.
- Talk to me about how to keep safe when we’re crossing the road at a pelican or zebra crossing.